Please read the following roles and make sure you comply with them all
Entering and Leaving the Field
- It is the responsibility of those using the field to book a slot which allows enough time to unload their animals, use the field and get them back into their vehicles afterwards within their time slot. The slot is not just for use of the field.
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes before your session start time.
- Please do not get dogs out of vehicles until the previous session use has finished and safely loaded their animals.
- Dogs must be kept on leads until safely inside the secure field boundary and the gate closed.
- Please make sure the field gate is closed immediately upon entering and leaving the field.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please do not climb on fencing or gates.
- Please be aware that access is required on the lane so please do not cause any obstructions to Farm traffic.
- The field will be inspected regularly, however we would welcome notification of any concerns that may occur within the field facility.
- In winter, the field may be muddy so we suggest suitable footwear and clothing.
- Field users do so at their own risk. No responsibility can be taken for any incidents within the field.
- Any breakages or damage to the field will be paid for by the dog owner.
- Vehicles and contents are left at their owners risk.
Scoop your own poop policy
Please provide your own BIODEGRADABLE poo bags, there are some available if you forget and place contents in the bins provided
Do not drop litter anywhere
Please put all litter and dog waste in the bins provided
All dogs using the field must be wormed and have all vaccinations up to date
- No extension is allowed for late arrival to the field.
- No refunds are given for no show to session booking.
- We reserve the right to close the field at any time, for which a full refund will be given. Cancellation will be notified to the field user/booker.
- Field users do so at their own risk. No responsibility can be taken for any incidents within the field
- There is no parking in the field, unless by prior request.
- You can only park in the car park.
- No parking on Farm driveway, all parking must be in the designated parking area.
- All vehicles and contents are left entirely at the owners risk
Code Of Ethics
- Choke chains, prong collars and electronic devices are not allowed..
- To maintain the professional integrity of Treworgan Fields , dog trainers working with their clients will only be allowed by prior arrangement.
- Professional dog walkers will only be allowed by prior arrangement. No sub letting of the field is allowed. Anyone hiring it on a professional basis can do so with the managements permission.
- Any owners who cannot get their dogs back at the end of their session must notify a member of the team on site. Any additional sessions used must be paid for.
Confirmation of your booking will be sent by email. The email will contain the date and time of your booking. If you do not receive our confirmation email, please check your ‘junk’ inbox before calling.
Sessions are exclusive – no sharing unless you choose to bring a friend.
Book an Appointment
One hour and half hour slots available.