By booking Treworgan Fields you are agreeing to the terms and conditions shown on this page
- No responsibility will be taken by the land owner/s or organisers for damage or injury sustained to property, individuals or animals whilst using the field or on the property.
- All vehicles parked on the property are left entirely at their owners risk. No responsibility for damage or accidents can be taken by the owners of Treworgan Fields.
- All dogs using Treworgan Fields must be fully up-to-date with their worming, flea,tick treatment & flu/Booster inoculations.
- Bookings are made only through the website www.treworganfields.co.uk
- All payments must be made through the booking process.
- The field can only be used if it has been booked & paid for prior to arrival, with entrance code issued via confirmation email.
Bookings are non-transferable.
The person making the booking must be present and must ensure that anyone else attending is made aware of and adheres to the Terms and Conditions of Treworgan Fields.
Current Covid-19 guidelines to be followed at all times.
Entering/Leaving the Field
- It is the responsibility of those using the field to book a slot which allows enough time to unload their animals, use the field and get them back into their vehicles afterwards within their time slot. The slot is not just for use of the field.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before booking time, Late arrivals will still need to vacate the field by the agreed booking time.
- Users must inspect the field to ensure that it is suitable for use by their dog(s), fence height, proximity to farm animals etc.
- Anyone remaining over their time slot in the field will need to pay for the extra slot and be discouraged from re-booking.
- It is the users responsibility to ensure the 2nd entrance gate is locked from the inside whilst they are in the field.
- Dogs must be back in the car before the end of their session.
- When not in the secure area Dogs MUST be kept on lead at all times, we are a working farm with heavy machinery moving around the site
- Please keep dogs in your vehicle until the previous users have loaded their dogs back in their vehicle. The only exception to this rule will be if the previous customers have gone over their allotted time.
- On Leaving the field, it must be left tidy and the gates locked.
- Fencing in the lowest parts is 6ft and netted at the bottom, we cannot be responsible for escapees.
- Please report any issues to Management immediately.
- Friends sharing the paddock must have well socialised.
- Please be aware that if you or your dog (s) may sustain accidental injury while on our premises you must agree to cover any personal or veterinary fees pertaining to yourself or your dog (s) Treworgan Fields will NOT accept any responsibility for the death, injury or illness of any person (s) or Dog (s) whilst using our facility, you are advised to insure your pet for all eventualities.
- No Water bowls provided on site.
Code of Ethics
- Choke chains, prong collars and electronic devices are not allowed.
- To maintain the professional integrity of Treworgan Fields , dog trainers working with their clients will only be allowed by prior arrangement.
- Professional dog walkers will only be allowed by prior arrangement. No sub letting of the field is allowed. Anyone hiring it on a professional basis can do so with the managements permission.
- Any owners who cannot get their dogs back at the end of their session must notify a member of the team on site. Any additional sessions used must be paid for.
- Should your dog be a rescue from abroad, please do not visit until 14 days has elapsed after entering the UK.
- The hirer must remove ALL dogs poop after their dog(s). Treworgan Fields will provide poo bins within the site.
- No litter is to be left in the field as this presents a risk to other users and their dogs.
- We inspect the field regularly and fencing daily to maintain security but please notify a member of the Team if you have any concerns.
- Please discourage your dogs from digging.
- Smoking, BBQs and Fires are not permitted in the Paddock
- Vehicles are left entirely at your own risk and Treworgan Fields accept no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred, accident or otherwise, whilst they are on the premises.
- Children are welcome on the field but must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please make sure Children do not use our agility equipment as a playground, nor do they climb the fencing.